[BOOKS] ✯ The Iron Breed By Andre Norton – Dailytradenews.co.uk

10 thoughts on “The Iron Breed

I m so glad to see that apparently, the person who was awarded control of her existing works is actually moving to allow some things to be reprinted Not sure why it took nearly four years, and not sure that this is where I d have started, but anyway Things are moving, and that s good.

Iron breed is about cats In a world were they are specially advanced and on a mission I really liked this book because I like sci fi books and books like this were animals are becoming as advanced as humans Kind of Is you liked Emerald Sea, Against the Tide or even Star Flight by the same author as Iron Breed Andrew Nortin Please do read this book my grandfather told me to read it and it was amazing This book made me feel like i was really in the story and i was with them And read his other books.

Andre Norton is one of the greats This is no exception I have always appreciated how she weaves the question of what is intelligence and what is humanity into her science fiction stories In this book, humans rediscover their world and commit the same mistakes and injuries others had committed against them Some of us learn from our mistakes so there is always hope for earth humans in her books Sometime I telligence and sense can be learned from those we once treated as pets.

Read

A good, solid sci fi novel The action is done well and the story flows without too much padding For the furry minded reader, the anthropomorphic aspects of the story are subtle but prevail throughout the arc of the tale.

I like a lot of Andre Norton s books, but I found these two title way to preachy I don t mind books having a theme or lesson , but these two books seemed to want to bludgeon me with it.

The Iron Breed download The Iron Breed , read online The Iron Breed , kindle ebook The Iron Breed , The Iron Breed 0294b3d85324 Two Bestselling Novels Of Science Fiction Adventure From Legendary Storyteller Andre Norton Collected Together For The First Time, The Iron Cage AndBreed To Come A Young Woman And A Young Man Face Down Powerful Enemies As They Come Of Age In A Far Future Universe Full Of Menace And Technology So Powerful As To Be Almost MagicTwo Bestselling Novels Of Science Fiction Adventure From The People Saga Of Legendary Storyteller Andre Norton Together For The First Time The Iron Cage Johnny Has Always Loved And Been Protected By The People, The Bearlike Inhabitants On The Planet He Calls Home But When A Star Ship Arrives Carrying Johnny S Original Species, Humans Humans Who Seek To Exploit The People For Their Own Ends Johnny Is Forced To Choose Between Loyalty To The Creatures He Considers His Family, And The Need To Reconnect With His Long Lost Heritage Breed To Come On A Distant Future Earth, Humans Have Polluted The Planet And Departed, Leaving Their Pets Behind To Inherit A Blasted World But From That Devastated Past, A New Breed Of Intelligence Arises The Catlike People Now Humans Return And The People Are In No Mood To Deal Once Again With The Demons Who Abandoned Them To Fate So Long Ago