[Reading] ➸ God Owns My Business By Stanley Tam – Dailytradenews.co.uk

God Owns My Business txt God Owns My Business, text ebook God Owns My Business, adobe reader God Owns My Business, chapter 2 God Owns My Business, God Owns My Business e9d168 Best E Book, God Owns My Business By Stanley Tam This Is Very Good And Becomes The Main Topic To Read, The Readers Are Very Takjup And Always Take Inspiration From The Contents Of The Book God Owns My Business, Essay By Stanley Tam Is Now On Our Website And You Can Download It By Register What Are You Waiting For Please Read And Make A Refission For You

About the Author: Stanley Tam

Is a well-known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the God Owns My Business book, this is one of the most wanted Stanley Tam author readers around the world.

10 thoughts on “God Owns My Business

Stanley Tam is a Christian who is a businessman He shares his story of how the Lord has directed him to progressively turn over his business to God He and his wife have learned to live on a set income and have put increasing percentages of the profits of the business into a foundation that supports Christian work around the world They have apparently given over 100 million.This is NOT a wacky Christian book It is a compelling story.The theme of Tam s life story is summed up in Ps 37 23 The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way As a businessman, who is a Christian, I am challenged by this story

Truly inspiring A realization that checked my heart s motives, and made me ask the question Am I willing to trust God enough to be willing to give him 100% and let him direct my life in any way he sees fit Two thumbs up for this book

A must read for every business person

I would give this book 5 stars on content, but 4 or less on style It is inspiring, and informative, and there are a lot of tidbits to grab and hold But it was like reading a 158 page autobiographical evangelistic sermon with lots of personal illustrations and anecdotes I can see why the fellow who recommended it to me said it changed his life.

Great story.

In a world of books that teach how to share our love of Jesus with others, this one is awesome It s the story of Stanley Tam, a business man who loved God so much that he shared his personal testimony with everyone he could This story of his life and business are awesome and it shares a wonderful example of how we can live for God.

good

Assigned reading for Bible study Found some parts meaningful and cool, but for the most part, it was a bit slow.