✈ [PDF / Epub] ✅ Wake Me When It's Over By Robison E. Wells ✸ – Dailytradenews.co.uk

Wake Me When It's Over summary Wake Me When It's Over, series Wake Me When It's Over, book Wake Me When It's Over, pdf Wake Me When It's Over, Wake Me When It's Over ae3b136f9d Best Book, Wake Me When It S Over Author Robison E Wells This Is Very Good And Becomes The Main Topic To Read, The Readers Are Very Takjup And Always Take Inspiration From The Contents Of The Book Wake Me When It S Over, Essay By Robison E Wells Is Now On Our Website And You Can Download It By Register What Are You Waiting For Please Read And Make A Refission For You

10 thoughts on “Wake Me When It's Over

Suspense mixed with a liberal dose of humor.Eric Hopkins is a man in love Unfortunately, the fair Rebekah does not seem to hold him in the same esteem In fact, she mostly seems to count him as a friendsort of The kind of friend that you will ask to drive you to a concert, if absolutely no one else is available Hey, he s happy to do it If only she would be just as happy that he did When she is kidnapped from said Christmas concert she s a violinist by a freakishly tall man who smells like bananas, Eric follows them of course A few serious injuries later, he is kidnapped as well At least they re togethersort of For some reason the kidnapper is most interested in Rebekah s necklace which just so happened to be a Christmas gift from Eric The kidnapper wants the ring that came with it, but Eric s not just going to hand it over He s fairly certain the kidnapper wants it for some nefarious purpose If only he could come up with a plan preferably one that includes him and Rebekah staying alive Especially her He s probably the expendable one in this whole scheme Despite his admitted deficiencies in rescue attempts and escape plans, Eric manages to come out on topeventually In the meantime, at least he has a sense of humor and can see the utter absurdity in his entire situation.I quite enjoyed this one There was some suspense, but Eric s sarcastic wise cracks whether thought or spoken kept things from getting too intense I didn t predict the ending, which was good, too I also liked the way Wells included the religious aspect Eric and Rebekah prayed and discussed answers to prayer a couple of times, and attended church, but it wasn t the focus I never felt like I was being preached at, which is just how I like it a steady undercurrent.I blog at www.ofbooksandblooms.com

Really great book Funny and quirky, Wake Me When It s Over is a quick read I got it in the mail yesterday and finished it in three hours and the pacing is really great This is one of the best LDS fiction books that I have truly enjoyed and been glad to spend money on most of the others I ve read were just okay It wasn t the Great American Novel, but it had me laughing throughout Eric s POV is refreshing and, once again, hilarious I was hooked from the first chapter, and it didn t let me go until the last line.

This book is a comedy mystery romance A refreshing break from the average Mormon romance literature The main character gives his love interest a ruby necklace only to have her kidnapped because of it He bumbles through the book trying to keep her alive and to rescue her A thoroughly entertaining read.

Long time since I read it, so I can t give much of a review other than that I remember I enjoyed Wells debut Good, clean fun with a sense of humor that resonated with me Family friendly clear through.

Wake me when it s over , was written by Robison E Wells in 2005 Wake me when it s over , has 252 pages and was intended for an audience of LDS adults In Wake me when it s over , Eric, the protagonist, LDS, returned missionary, and Rebecca, Eric s girlfriend, are being chased by terrorists Eric is in a new relationship with Rebecca Hughes and wants to give her a Christmas gift when he remembers the beautiful necklace and ring that he had found on his LDS mission Eric gives Rebecca the necklace that she wore onto her nationally televised violin performance Felix, a terrorist, saw the performance and hunts down Rebecca to get the necklace After chasing Rebecca down, Eric falls off a two story parking lot and breaks his arm and passes out Eric lied in the snow for a couple of hours causing his arm to be frost bitten Eric, having no time to stop at the hospital, chases down the kidnappers and is kidnapped himself All the kidnappers, Felix and Dave, want is the ring that went with the necklace, but Eric is warned by an unknown lady, Isabelle, that giving them the ring would be a very unsafe action Turns out Felix and Dave are not only kidnappers, but terrorists as well, seeking to bankrupt America Not only are Felix and Dave dangerous but they have allies everywhere Eric , not being able to go the police , is left to solve this by himself , as well as fun from the police , seeing as Felix tricked Eric into robbing a bank , is forced to go along with what Felix tells him to in order to keep Rebecca safe , that is until he come up with a plan Rebecca eventually escaped Felix by herself and ran to find Eric Eric and Rebecca, running from Felix, and looking for a place to hide, go to Eric s friends the Baxter s where they find out what Felix wants the ring for.When the ring is held up the light there is a code that could shut down the internet for a few days Such an event could cause the government to lose a lot of money and crash the economy Deciding this was way too much for them to handle Eric and Rebecca get help from Isabella to leave the country and start and knew life as Emily Murdock and Michael Burton But before they could leave Felix catches up to them at the airport and just start shooting Eric and Rebecca run until stopped by air port security Air port security asked them a lot of questions then set them free Wake me when it s over , takes place in Utah, where the major religion is LDS Rebecca and Eric are LDS, which contributes to the story because all throughout the book Rebecca and Eric are praying and singing hymns for comfort Wake me when it s over , also takes place in December and it is almost Christmas, so Eric gave Rebecca the necklace that she wore on to national television which is where the whole story starts What I really liked about Wake me when it s over , is that things in the book never played out like you would expect them to On page 149 Eric asked Isabella You said they were terrorists.Rebecca says that they re counterfeiters, which is it later on page 250 Rebecca said think of it , how many millions of dollars in lost revenue is that And if all of these corporations lost millions on the same day what would that do the the stock market I liked how these two quotes make you think and want to read on to find out what happens next because you can t really predict what will happen in this book The theme of Wake me when it s over , is, When you get stuck in a tough situation make the best of it Because Eric never had much time to think what he was going to do to get out of this he just had to go for it and pray that it was the right thing to do I would recommend this book to someone that likes action movies and humor Because I think that Wake me when it s over , would make a very good action movie, but it is not as serious, braking seriousness with humor Wake me when it s over , is unique because Eric and Rebecca are LDS, making is so they struggle with different things and act differently.

Genre lds fiction, adventure humor This is a fun adventure story of average guy Eric who is interested in fabulous Rebecca and gives her a Christmas present that turns their world upside down They are being chased by bad guys, all the while trying to understand why they are being chased and what they should do next The story is told from Eric s point of view which is a little tricky because he always describes Rebecca as being so wonderful and intelligent He doesn t share with us much of his strengths except loyalty and humor and so I had to wonder if they were a compatible couple or if they were just together because the adventure threw them together Their story is continued in The Counterfeit.

I don t think this fellow is a real great romance writer No excitement over first touches, first kisses I don t even think he talked about the first kiss That part of it for me was horribly lacking excitement No Stephanie Meyers, if you know what I mean haha However is language makes me laugh and keeps me entertained If he could steer away from trying to add romance and stick with the humor drama suspense it d go much better The sequel to this one, the Counterfeit, is not nearly as good I only enjoyed about half of that book I wouldn t waste your time with that one Email me, I ll tell you how it ends if I can remember.

Compelling story of a young couple being chased by terrorists Didn t like the ending.

Eric, a BYU student finally works up the nerve to ask Rebekah out and she ends up getting kidnapped Fun, witty, but it was to be continued What is that about Now I have to find a sequel This book was fast action, and kept my attention East read LDS author I just hate when I don t know in advance that I need the next one I read too fast to order it, or find it at the library By then I m off to another book I need the whole series at one time Oh, well

I did not love this book but it was interesting Eric was waiting to take home Rebekah from a concert she was in He had met her in a class he was in and really liked her When he went to pick her up after the concert he discovered she had been kidnapped He tries to follow and finds himself lying semi conscious in the snow One event after another occurs as he tries to rescue her It was an o.k book.