[PDF] ✈ Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1) By Amo Jones – Dailytradenews.co.uk

• Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1)
  • Amo Jones
  • English
  • 10 October 2018

10 thoughts on “Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1)

Have you ever found a book on your kindle and you had no idea what it was but started reading it anyways I have no clue how i got this book and it took me a little while to decide to check it on goodreads I never heard of it before but why would I have it if it s not on my tbr Turned out it wasn t and many of GR friends dnf Most reviews weren t encouraging I read around 55% before giving up and since the plot is silly, the writing awful, and the characters one dimensional, I decided to rate it and just 1 star since it doesn t even deserve the benefit of doubt Needless to say, I don t recommend this book at all.

Wow this had so many 4 and 5 stars so I thought why not and wow I can t believe how immature and silly the characters were this book was bad

UPDATE The author greatly improves the way to write it in other books Worth giving a chance to the author I found the plot interesting so I started reading but gave up.I m not a Nazi of grammar but the author doesn t know the difference between you re and your What makes it hard to read for those with as first language the Portuguese I know you re father, quite well actually Fuck your perfect

5 Hot, Sexy Alpha StarsI LOVED every aspect of this book from the storyline to the main characters, the secondary characters, EVERYTHING Zane, OMG, talk about a sexy as sin alpha male, whoa, he was insanely HOT and SEXY and the all consuming love he had for Alaina was breathtakingly beautiful on every level.LOVED this book and diving straight into Vicky and Blake s now

NopeYea sorry but this is not for me This would have been a fantastic story if the author had taken time to write it instead of word vomit It almost became my first DNF Way too rushed It seems the story was at one day and then the next page was 3 weeks later Wish people would stop pushing these stories so fast.It just needed to be slowed down and I didn t feel connected to the characters.

And the winner isplease I need all the guts to have a book and in actually interested in dad story too I need it allbut Please all the true MC groupies need an Elvirawe need that constant un filtered supporting character that goes to the beat of the what ever I fucking want to do and does it,,,,,,,

Fast paced gripping MC read.So the meeting of Zane and Alaina, Zane was sent to protect Alaina by her father, Zane knew even after seeing her photos he had a connection and was in trouble, first he had to get to see her without raising suspicion as to why he was there.Alaina hadn t seen her parents since she was 8, sent away for safety reasons, she thought they were dead so being told by her one night stand he and his MC had been sent to protect her and she had to move to the club house she was nothing than pissed and angry at Zane, she felt a connection but he had lied to get close to her.I thought the angst could of been played out a bit , let a guy work for it at least Alaina easily caved and I thought there declaration love was premature to A lot of things could of been expanded where she was sent to when she was a girl, what her dad was involved in to send her away, how had Zane ended up in an MC quite a few unanswered questions I was left with.This had potential to be great if in depth but what it was, was a quick read that just got to the point with angst,action, danger and hotness Despite me wanting it to be I loved it none the less The characters were great, making me wan t to know about them in there own books so definitely a series I want to follow.

4 StarsThis book was cute I really enjoyed it I m not sure what the original published copy was like, I received this after changes were made by the author.This is an insta love story, however, the book is really short so I tend to give leeway in quick reads This is book 1 of the Sinful Souls MC Alaina and Zane s story Zane is the President of the club and is called by Alaina s father, who is the most feared Assassin, to watch over Alaina because someone is trying to abduct her This is how their love story begins.The story itself was good, it flowed, I was entertained unfortunately there are a few things that bothered me.To much lovey dovey in a very short time I m fine with insta love but not when it jumps to marriage and kids and ever after You just met Calm down.Vicky Alaina s roommate best friend story 2 becomes pregnant but the timeline doesn t make sense One min she s about 3 months and then a month later she s 7 months Alaina s lack of emotions in a critical part of the story For someone who falls head over hills in love with Zane within seconds, I would think her emotions to other important things in the story would have been done better.There are moments when the story seemed a bit over the top, but I did laugh, was shocked and also got really sad I enjoyed all characters and am very interested on what happens next For a short story to pull out all my emotions, I say is a win I would recommend the series.

I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review Thank you I m really and truly sorry to this author, but, I just could not bring myself to finish this read While I understood from the beginning that this book moved fast, it moved a little too fast for my taste and made me feel a strong disconnect with the plot line and characters.I just could not bring myself to understand how rapidly the two MC s developed a love relationship whatsoever There was simply no development More insta love than anything even if the guy was supposedly all I don t want anything than just sex with you Hah.Not to mention, the characters personalities themselves The girl was a doormat An absolute doormat The male felt like a typical biker man persona I ve read so many times over in books.And the supporting characters Blah, I didn t care for them much.I don t know I just didn t win in this read at all.

DNF 24%I have nothing against stories that are unrealistic but there has to be some lead up to it Unrealistic straight out the gate Not for me..

Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1) characters Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1) , audiobook Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1) , files book Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1) , today Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1) , Perilous Love (Sinful Souls MC #1) 93fcb Amo S Debut Novella, Perilous Love What Happens When You Re The Daughter Of The Most Feared Assassin Known To Mankind After Having To Flee Her Family Home In New Zealand At Age Eight, Alaina Vance Knows Very Little About Her Parents She Now Lives An Uncomplicated Life In Her Final Year Of College With Her Hardest Decision Being What Drink To Order That Is Until She Meets Zane Mathews The Sexy And Domineering President Of Sinful Souls MC Her Whole World As She Knew It Starts To Flip Before Her Very Eyes As Everything That She Thought She Knew Was Really Nothing At All