[EPUB] ✹ Turn Back Time Author Lisa Kay Hauser – Dailytradenews.co.uk

10 thoughts on “Turn Back Time

This turned out better than I thought I started it and it hooked me Then around the middle I started to get a little bored, but then it got better again Everything tied in so the boring parts were necessary But for a 300, or so, paged novel, it turned out to be a really good heart warming Christian novel I think I would recommend this to other Christians.

The book plot overall was very predictable At times the books storyline was slow The characters were very likable and drew you in You wanted to keep reading to find out what was happening to them.

Wonderful story Great story about love and family and standing together through good times and bad Coal mining strikes, death, nor even murder tears them apart.

I m glad that I read Sunshine and Shadow first because I much preferred it to Turn Back Time, and I think that I only enjoyed this book as much as I did because it served as sort of a prologue for the story where I got to learn about some of my favorite characters Turn Back Time is definitely heavy handed on integrated the Christianity component which actually becomes laborious in the story after awhile Characters are no longer just noted as praying as in Sunshine and Shadow but all of the prayers are written out There are also mini sermons, bible verses, and salvation stories crammed into the narrative Beyond this component, I really love this story line It feels like a grown up Little House on the Prairie series I also found out that it is written by a father daughter team, and I think that is really sweet I look forward to reading the third book in this series there is a sample at the end of the second book, but it apparently hasn t been published yet.

So so I expected a heart warming story, but it was too predictable and too preachy for me Actually, I got side tracked reading another book halfway through and, then read another book, and just haven t resumed reading this one I may never finish it because it is obvious how it will turn out Maybe I should finish it because I might be surprised I feel bad giving such a sweet story only 2 stars, but since it didn t hold my interest enough to continue reading it, I did not feel I could rate it any higher A Hallmark movie made from this story would hold my attention better than the book There just was not any depth to the characters, and it would be enjoyable to watch them in a predictable movie.

I would not recommendI read this as a free kindle book, but I do not plan to read the rest of the series.The historical details are well done with this big family in Kentucky during the 1930s I enjoyed the elements about the town, the housing, vehicles, clothing, cooking, etc., all accurate.Two main problems the main character is not believable and too much cheap evangelizing in the book The heroine Hattie is far too virtuous to be true The authors do not hide their Christian faith but create this character with no flaws, it is unappealing and discourages the reader from identifiying with her The preachiness and harping about religion becomes too much I am a Christian and appreciate subtle discovery These authors are on the pulpit.

I could NOT put this book down What a wonderful surprise I bought it from a local Goodwill store and didn t expect much I wasn t aware it was a Christian genre book and probably wouldn t have read it if I d known However, the Christian background of the characters didn t put me off at all It actually endeared them to me I loved the history and the period 1930 s of time the story takes place in The characters are believable to me, given the time frame this happened in and that it took place in coal country the mountains I enjoyed the suspense and can t wait to read the next book I would very much recommend this

Not really impressed Story of coal miners during the depressionnothing really happened until half way through when there was a mine collapse and again nothing until the end with a court proceeding..the whole book was mostly conversations among the characters I struggled to get through this one

A Christian story about a young widow who lost her husband in a mining accident The book takes place in the 30 s in the south during the unrest among the mine workers The unions are trying to organize the miners into unions The main character, the widow, hires a man to help her and trouble ensues.

Kept me captivated and left new anxious to read the next one I loved the way the romance was intertwined with suspense I also loved the way each character developed and strengthened their relationship with the Lord throughout the story learning about forgiveness, mercy and grace.

Turn Back Time download Turn Back Time, read online Turn Back Time, kindle ebook Turn Back Time, Turn Back Time d13ffeeccf7f Amazing Ebook, Turn Back Time By Lisa Kay Hauser This Is Very Good And Becomes The Main Topic To Read, The Readers Are Very Takjup And Always Take Inspiration From The Contents Of The Book Turn Back Time, Essay By Lisa Kay Hauser Is Now On Our Website And You Can Download It By Register What Are You Waiting For Please Read And Make A Refission For You